Sunday 21 April 2013

Followers button

After some searching, I have managed to add a followers button.  It was not as simple as in the old days!

So now it is there; an official welcome to Sharon and Ruth.  So glad to have you here.

If you are reading, please hit the followers button in the side tab, so that I can welcome you too.  Plus, please spread the word about my blog, if you don't mind, because it is such a thrill to receive comments.

On another note, I have just checked  Moneysupermarket's site and the £30 offer only goes to the first 500, although anyone after that you will still be entered into the prize draw for either £1000 or £2000.  Thus, I think I am too late for the £30.

Nevermind.
x

1 comment:

  1. Ooh - glad to be here! *waves* Glad to hear you got the moneysupermarket payment too - well done you! Nice to have you back blogging. :-)

    ReplyDelete