Tuesday 9 April 2013

Rotary Clothes Line

Thanks to my lovely friend Mark, I now have a rotary clothes line cemented into my garden.

It was £19.99, from Argos.

I did already have a washing line, but you have to stand on the grass to use the full length of it.  With all the inclement weather we have had over the past year, including last summer's never ending rain, I have been discouraged from pegging my washing out.  I only very occasionally resorted to the tumble dryer, but want to reduce the amount of damp laundry hanging about around the house.

 Superscout and I had a great time in Norfolk. Will write a post tomorrow.

x



2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time in Norfolk.

    What a nice friend helping you like that.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I am very lucky to have a friend like Mark. He also put a magnetic knife rack up for me in the same week.

    ReplyDelete