Wednesday 3 April 2013

Hidden Saving.

I knew that I would have to buy supercout and the teenager new school shoes this Easter.

I have done so online.[Clarks]

I tried buying superscout cheaper ballet pumps,but they just fell apart,. They simply could not take the walking to school.

Anyway, this morning,it dawned on me, that I could order them online, which I have done.

So, the hidden saving is the petrol, parking and snacks/lunch out.

[I looked and looked online to find discount voucher codes, but sadly could not find any valid ones]

That said, I have never really got the hang of cash back sites.

I KNOW IT IS EARLY DAYS FOR THIS BLOG AND FOLLOWERS,BUT IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS ANY ADVISE RE CASH BACK SITES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
X


1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Topcashback is my favourite cashback site. I've tried most of them but this is now the only one I use because its easy to use, reliable and it has a lot of retailers that I tend to use. Hope this helps x

    ReplyDelete