Sunday 26 May 2013

Busy Saturday and Sunday.

Yesterday, I got so much done. I:

  • Cleaned the kitchen;
  • Cleaned the lounge;
  • Cleaned the stairs and landing;
  • Had lunch with a friend;
  • Food shopped;
  • Moved my raised bed to a sunnier spot in the garden;
  • Planted some chard in it;
  • Spring cleaned my bedroom;
  • Sorted through all my clothes and have organised a pile for charity.
Well done to me.

Today, my aim is to:
  • Write 30 RE comments in reports;
  • Go to see the Great Gatsby; - CANCELLED - NOT BY ME
  • Cook a roast dinner;
  • Maybe spring clean Superscout's bedroom and sort through hr clothes too. - ROLLOVER TO TOMORROW.
We shall see.




1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is impressive, you got so much done. I hope you get to see the film soon.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete