Tuesday 14 May 2013

Hair Cut

I used to have my hair cut at a local salon.  The price had gradually crept up over the years, to £45.00.

I really enjoyed going: the magazines; the head massage and the nice coffee.

However, my stylist, who is a lovely person, has left.

This got me thinking, together with my reinvigorated frugal fervour, that I should re-think my hair cut approach.

Thus I contacted a mobile hairdresser, whose name I saw advertised in the Post Office.  She charges £20.00.

When she was actually cutting it, I wasn't sure.  However, I have had so many positive reactions - far more than normal.  So, I am now quite pleased.

As I have my haircut approximately every 10 weeks, that is an annual saving of approximately £130.00.

Not bad.

Finally, a very warm welcome to my new follower: Kirsty.



No comments:

Post a Comment