Friday 31 May 2013

Cool Kid

WARNING - BOASTFUL MUMMY POST

First of all, welcome to my new follower: Donna Scott.

Up until this point, I have hardly mentioned my 2 children.

My [almost] 14 year old daughter [Alice, aka superscout] is super cool, even though I say it myself.  REALLY.

She properly does not run with the pack and is not motivated by money at all.  She is motivated by happiness.  She is into photography and writes her own blog.

Anyway, this week she used ebay for the first time.  She bid and won a pair of skinny jeans for £1.21 plus £2.99 P and P.  She is so proud of herself. 



She is now researching/watching DM boots, in preparation for a winning snipe.  That is so like her; she always does her research about things.

This is her, wearing my 'Underground' shoes, that we share!

Today, I hope to capture the skinny jeans look; so watch this space.




3 comments:

  1. Love it. My daughter is just like this, dances her own dance xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she's her own 'woman' so to speak. My niece is like that too-always the first to have a nose around a charity shop or to look at the discounts.

    Sft

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a good 'un there! I was just like Alice as a teen, spending my pocket money in Oxfam rather than squandering it in Chelsea Girl and looking like everyone else! x

    ReplyDelete