Sunday 19 May 2013

My Hermes

I have just used MyHermes for the first time.

I have done this because I read about the service on another blog and I like the fact that they will pick up the parcel from a designated collection point, or that you can drop it off at a designated shop.

I think this level of convenience will help me sell more on ebay.  In the past I have been hampered by not being able to get to the Post Office during the week, or indeed before 12.30PM on a Saturday.

I have compared the price with the PO and it has worked out no cheaper:  I have paid £3.30 for a 30 x 20 x 10 cm parcel, weighing 0.925 kg. 

Anyway, this little transaction has made me £3.55 for the sealed pot.

3 comments:

  1. ooh fab, I have just sold soem bits on ebay so will have to sort them out with my hermes tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy! every little helps well done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great service, and great for you.

    Good to hear that you are adding steadily to the sealed pot.

    I've just worked out that you are Green Flag!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete